What We Do
We offer a truly unique service with our imported state of the art floor finishing system that guarantees supreme indoor air quality, waterborne finishes, as well as non- toxic cleaners for easy maintenance to ensure the long lasting beauty of your solid wooden flooring.
We also specialize in lime washing and staining of wooden floors, installation of solid wood flooring and solid engineered flooring.
OREGON DOOR REFURBISHMENTS Now available in Johannesburg and surrounds.
Our Clients don't have to clear out wardrobes or shelves to protect their valuable items from sanding dust AND they no longer have to sweep walls, wipe cupboards or wash items to remove invasive fine dust associated with old-fashioned timber floor polishing.
Continuously introducing the newer technologies as they become available, in pursuit of staying on top of the game, the latest sanding equipment has been imported from Sweden. This latest technology allows the DUST FREE FLOOR SANDING MAN to sand floors with very little dust, providing a healthier working environment, far superior finishing of the floor, and much greater customer satisfaction.
97% Dust free
Who we are
The DUST FREE FLOOR SANDING MAN is headed by Gavin Williams, who has
been an industry leader in South Africa for more than twenty years.
Prior businesses include Durban Floor Sanding, Supreme Floors in Cape Town and Dustless Floor Sanding in the Garden Route. Customer satisfaction has always been a priority, and all these enterprises progressed to be leaders in the industry as a direct result of our customers being impressed with our quality of service, workmanship and pricing.
In the Eastern Cape branch in Port Elizabeth, Ettiene and Kyle teams up to bring you the best service in dust free floor sanding.
Their philosophy of doing a good job at a reasonable price and on time will mean referrals, repeat business and the best form of advertising which is word of mouth from someone who you know and most probably trust.
They enjoy what they do and everyday is a new challenge. Being personally involved in each project ensures that
every job meets the clients needs.
Water Bourne Finishes
No Dust - No Fuss!
- No need to empty out wardrobes or remove other items from shelves
- Eliminates the need for you to clean up afterwards
- Adjoining rooms unaffected by dust
- No fine dust particles left anywhere, not even hidden behind furniture or in corners
- Curtains, furniture, fragile artworks, stock or chandeliers aren't cloaked in dust
- Electronic devices, air conditioning systems unaffected
- Studies, books, clothes and expensive computer equipment won't be exposed to invasive, damaging dust.
Why Go Dust Free?
- Our methods are environmentally friendly
- Cost efficient & Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Less invasive and more convenient than the old fashioned methods
Who we benefit
- Art galleries, Museums & Show rooms
- Clothing Stores & Shop Fronts
- Restaurants. Bars & Cafes
- Schools, Libraries & Hospitals
- People with Sensitivity to chemicals, suffer from allergies or Asthma sufferers
We really are 97% Dust Free
What our clients have to say
Gavin restored the floors in my old Auckland Park house to a beautiful finish and repaired all the damaged areas to a point where they are indistinguishable from the rest of the boards. Sanded, repaired, sealed, all perfect and in double quick time on a tight deadline. Can't recommend this team highly enough!
We have a catering kitchen in Port Elizabeth which is always busy and therefore no time to get the floors looking good and acceptable to our clients who come to our facility. They really looked bad and were impossible to keep clean. If our clients came in, it was the first thing that they noticed. I gave Rodney and his team one weekend to fix the problem, knowing that it was a tall order and with strict instructions that the kitchen must be functional by Monday morning I was a bit worried. No need though, by Monday the problem was solved. Now the floors look so good the rest of the kitchen needs some work.